Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Fantastic news everyone! 



I sent in this photo to Interweave:


This was made by me using the pattern in Beadwork April/May 2012 by Cristie Prince of Glassy Jewels.

Well I was contacted today by Michelle Mach, yes THE Michelle Mach, and they want me to send in my bracelet for them to photograph and put it in the WORD section of Beadwork October/November Issue!  I am tickled pink!  As you can tell I am super excited!  I just had to share!  Woo Hoo!


Peace and <3

P.S  I have a giveaway coming in June!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Phenomenal News!!! You deserve it! This piece is sensational...looks just like the ones on the cover :-) Congrats Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla,
    WooHoo! Congratulations, that is a beautiful bracelet! I am so happy for you! I will be looking for it in the up coming issues.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting! Big congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete