Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Projects

Wow!  Two Posts in one day!  It's an after Christmas Miracle!  Anyway I did want to share a few new things that I have been working on the last week.  Hope you enjoy!


These are Pom Pom Rings that I made using a video tutorial from Kelly of Off The Beaded Path on You Tube.   I have included the video as well for your viewing pleasure.  I just love her You Tube Tutorials.  I have really learned a ton from her.


Here is another bracelet that I made that you can wear like this: 

Front  (made from tsummerlee's video tute on youtube)

or like this:
Back

And I have of course been practicing my right angle weave.  I love the stitch there is just so much you can do with it.


 I was involved in a Secret Santa Swap this Christmas on the Beading Daily Forums.  And the person that I was able to create something for was Therese from Therese's Treasures .  Here is the bracelet that I sent her:


I liked it so much that I decided to make me one in Ruby:


And last but certainly not least here is what is on my beading table now:



Well that is all I have to share for now.  Thanks so much for visiting!  <3




4 comments:

  1. love the rings! i love fringe and i just want to play with these! the bracelets are beautiful too. i am learning RAW and if i can make something half as pretty, i will keep practicing :-) that one you sent Therese is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine for your kind words :) I love the rings as well but I keep breaking the outside fringe off even with me using 6lb fireline. I have remade the ring with the bicones several times and it happens every single time. There has to be a better way. Thanks so much for following me!

      Delete
  2. Hi Marla,
    I really like the rings. I wonder if you use 28g wire on the outer fridge if that would keep them from breaking. I think it is really neat that the bracelet with the ravolis can be worn either way and I love the colors. The first RAW bracelet is gorgeous and of course I absolutly love the bracelet you made for me and I also like it in red so pretty! I hope you show us what you make with the things that are on your bead table.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm 28 gauge wire....That is a great idea! I will have to give that a shot. Thanks so much Therese. Thanks for your compliments as well :) I hope you are doing well!

      Delete